If your flight is cancelled, our normal cancellation policy will apply. You can find details on this in our Terms and Conditions. It is usually possible to claim back the cost of your transfer either from your airline or your travel insurance. Please get in touch with us if you need any information about your booking to help make your claim.
Articles in this section
- I’m travelling from an airport. How do I find my driver?
- What should I do if I’m going to be late?
- Can I eat and drink on the journey?
- My confirmation email isn’t in the right language. Can you change this?
- Where can I find my driver’s contact details?
- How do I find my driver?
- Who should I contact if I've left personal belongings in the vehicle?
- I've booked a return journey, do I need to confirm my booking the day before?
- What happens if my flight is cancelled?
- What happens if my flight is early or delayed?