No, there's no need to confirm a return journey, just enjoy your stay and your driver will collect you at your booked pick-up point.
Articles in this section
- I’m travelling from an airport. How do I find my driver?
- What should I do if I’m going to be late?
- Can I eat and drink on the journey?
- My confirmation email isn’t in the right language. Can you change this?
- Where can I find my driver’s contact details?
- How do I find my driver?
- Who should I contact if I've left personal belongings in the vehicle?
- I've booked a return journey, do I need to confirm my booking the day before?
- What happens if my flight is cancelled?
- What happens if my flight is early or delayed?