Yes, you can. Just remember that the contact details you enter will be used for important communication about the booking. We strongly recommend that you enter the mobile phone number of the passenger, so the driver can get in touch at the time of pick-up, if needed.
Articles in this section
- I travel with a wheelchair. What support do you offer?
- Will the driver be able to speak my language?
- How old does someone have to be to travel on their own with you?
- I’m travelling in a group, but we’re landing on different flights. How can I book this?
- My flight leaves the departure airport on one day and lands at the arrival airport on the next day. Which day should I tell you to pick me up?
- Are your vehicles suitable for wheelchair users and people with disabilities?
- How long will my journey take?
- How much luggage can my chosen vehicle hold?
- Which vehicle should I book?
- I'm travelling to the airport. What information do you need from me?