Yes, for example if you need a child seat please tell us in the comments for the driver section when making your booking. We'll always try our best to fulfil your request, but sometimes it may not be possible and we'll contact you to let you know within 24 hours of your pick-up.
Articles in this section
- I travel with a wheelchair. What support do you offer?
- Will the driver be able to speak my language?
- How old does someone have to be to travel on their own with you?
- I’m travelling in a group, but we’re landing on different flights. How can I book this?
- My flight leaves the departure airport on one day and lands at the arrival airport on the next day. Which day should I tell you to pick me up?
- Are your vehicles suitable for wheelchair users and people with disabilities?
- How long will my journey take?
- How much luggage can my chosen vehicle hold?
- Which vehicle should I book?
- I'm travelling to the airport. What information do you need from me?