Being able to call you helps your journey run smoothly. For example, we may need to update your pick-up location, your driver may be struggling to find you or there may be an emergency. Some drivers may be able to use online messaging apps,but not all, so be sure to give us a mobile phone number that we can call you on at the time of pick-up, including your international dialling code.
Articles in this section
- I travel with a wheelchair. What support do you offer?
- Will the driver be able to speak my language?
- How old does someone have to be to travel on their own with you?
- I’m travelling in a group, but we’re landing on different flights. How can I book this?
- My flight leaves the departure airport on one day and lands at the arrival airport on the next day. Which day should I tell you to pick me up?
- Are your vehicles suitable for wheelchair users and people with disabilities?
- How long will my journey take?
- How much luggage can my chosen vehicle hold?
- Which vehicle should I book?
- I'm travelling to the airport. What information do you need from me?