We can only take individual passengers aged 18 or over. All passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Articles in this section
- I travel with a wheelchair. What support do you offer?
- Will the driver be able to speak my language?
- How old does someone have to be to travel on their own with you?
- I’m travelling in a group, but we’re landing on different flights. How can I book this?
- My flight leaves the departure airport on one day and lands at the arrival airport on the next day. Which day should I tell you to pick me up?
- Are your taxis suitable for wheelchair users and people with disabilities?
- How long will my journey take?
- How much luggage can my taxi hold?
- Which taxi should I book?
- I'm travelling to the airport. What information do you need from me?