Some of our partners may allow eating and drinking inside their taxis. However, it’s best to check with your driver before you do, as you may be charged for any mess caused by eating or drinking in the taxi.
Articles in this section
- I’m travelling from an airport. How do I find my taxi?
- What should I do if I’m going to be late?
- Can I eat and drink on the journey?
- My confirmation email isn’t in the right language. Can you change this?
- Where can I find my driver’s contact details?
- How do I find my driver?
- Who should I contact if I've left personal belongings in the vehicle?
- I've booked a return journey, do I need to confirm my booking the day before?
- What happens if my flight is cancelled?
- What happens if my flight is early or delayed?