Your pick-up instructions will tell you where to go, and you’ll have a phone number for your driver. The driver will be able to get in touch with you too, so switch your phone on once you land and keep it to hand. You can also find information about your taxi on our handy pick-up companion page. We’ll send you a link to this page via text shortly before your journey. Most trips go ahead without issue, but our help centre team is available if you need them.
Articles in this section
- I’m travelling from an airport. How do I find my taxi?
- What should I do if I’m going to be late?
- Can I eat and drink on the journey?
- My confirmation email isn’t in the right language. Can you change this?
- Where can I find my driver’s contact details?
- How do I find my driver?
- Who should I contact if I've left personal belongings in the vehicle?
- I've booked a return journey, do I need to confirm my booking the day before?
- What happens if my flight is cancelled?
- What happens if my flight is early or delayed?